- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the carrot, cabbage, onion, and parsley into a large bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing by adding greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper into a mason jar. Cover the jar tightly and shake all the ingredients together until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 111 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 158 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 3 Protein: 2
Category: SidesMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: creamy coleslaw