- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced (8 cups sliced)
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced (1 cup sliced red onions)
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Begin by slicing the cucumber and placing it in a strainer. Sprinkle the cucumber with 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix. Place the strainer in a bowl and let the cucumbers sit for at least 15 minutes to draw out the water. Set aside.
- Next, make the creamy cucumber sauce. Place Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and pepper into a large bowl and whisk the ingredients together.
- Add red onion and fresh dill to the sauce and mix.
- Once the cucumbers have sat long enough rinse them with water (so they aren’t too salty). Pat them dry with a paper towel and add the cucumbers to the Greek yogurt sauce.
- Mix everything together until the cucumbers are covered in sauce.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator to chill.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was modified on May 10th, 2021
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 30 Sugar: 3 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Category: SaladMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: Creamy Cucumber Salad