- 1 lb. cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella balls, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup full fat greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pesto (check out our homemade pesto recipe)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place shredded chicken, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, pine nuts, and fresh basil into a large bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Create the sauce by mixing together YQ by Yoplait, pesto, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add sauce to the shredded chicken mixture and mix until combined.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 386 Sugar: 2 Fat: 22 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 48
Category: LunchMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: Pesto chicken salad