- 4 large russet potatoes (~3/4 lb. / potato)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Begin by prepping russet potatoes. Run potatoes under warm water and use your fingers to remove any dirt or residue.
- Pat dry with a kitchen towel or paper towel.
- Use a fork to pierce potatoes on all sides (around 8-10 times per potato).
- Then, rub each potato with olive oil.
- Generously season the outside of each potato with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place potatoes on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Place the lid on slow cooker and then turn to high. Let cook on high for 4-6 hours. Cook time will depend on the size of the potatoes.
- You know your potatoes are done cooking when they are easily pierced with a fork, but still firm on the outside. If the flesh is still hard on the inside, cook them a little longer.
- Let baked potatoes cool for 10-15 minutes, and then slice and serve.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 potato Calories: 150 Sugar: 1 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Keywords: crock pot baked potatoes