- 4 4 oz. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 16 oz. jar of salsa
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Place chicken breasts on the bottom of your crock-pot and rub with minced garlic. Cover and turn to high for 2-3 hours or until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Using two forks, shred chicken and salsa and black beans to crock pot. Mix and cover crock pot.
- Let salsa, chicken, and black beans cook for another 5 minutes. Serve in taco shells with your favorite taco fixings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 252 Sugar: 7 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 26 Protein: 31
Keywords: crockpot, slow cooker, shredded chicken tacos