- 10 large apples (I used Macintosh)
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple (or honey, if not vegan)
- Begin by coring, peeling, and slicing your apples.
- Place apples into a large slow cooker and top with about 1/3 cup of water, 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon, and 1-2 tablespoons of maple.
- Let cook on high for about 4 hours. Once the apples are extremely mushy, you know your apples are done! Use a fork to mash the apples to your preferred consistency.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 recipe Calories: 176 Sugar: 34 Sodium: 0 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 46 Fiber: 7 Protein: 1
Keywords: crockpot applesauce