- First, spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and turn slow cooker to high and cook for 4 hours OR turn to low and cook for 8 hours.
- If possible, periodically stir steel cut oats every once in a while to prevent sticking.
- Once your oatmeal is done cooking, stir with a wooden spoon for 90 seconds to 2 minutes or until it’s become thick and well-combined.
- Serve with your favorite fruit and nut butter.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 229 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 174 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5
Keywords: Crockpot steel cut oats, slow cooker steel cut oats