- 2 cups cashews, roasted and lightly salted
- 1–3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted cashews
- Place roasted cashews in a high-speed food processor and process on high for about 5-7 minutes stopping to scrape the sides every so often. The longer you process it, the drippier it will be.
- Store in an air-tight glass container for up to 3 months.
Tips & Notes
- Optional: add 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil if you are having trouble getting your cashew butter to the preferred consistency.
- Optional: stir in 1/2 cup chopped cashews to make this crunchy cashew butter.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 180 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 4 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 1 Protein: 6
Keywords: cashew butter