- 1/2 cup Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 cup steel cut oatmeal
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 vanilla bean (the paste)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place a medium banana in a medium-size pot and use a fork to mash. Then, add steel cut oatmeal, unsweetened almond milk, and vanilla bean paste.
- Turn to high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20-30 minutes until thickened. Stir often.
- Finally, add in chopped Planters peanuts and peanut butter and mix until combined.
Serving Size: 1/4 recipe