Three of my favorite things.
Combined into a ball.
Dark Chocolate Chunks + Coffee (Extract) + Peanut Butter
You really can’t go wrong.
I made three different batches of PB Balls today to bring into work at the Anytime Fitness Headquarters (about 35 balls). I took zero home. :/
Oh Well. That just means I’ll have to make more!
I used my Basic Peanut Butter Ball Recipe and added in dark chocolate chips and about 2t of coffee extract. Here is the full recipe…
dark chocolate coffee peanut butter balls
- -1C quick cooking oats (certified gf)
- -1/2C all natural peanut butter
- -1/2C honey, raw (or agave)
- -2t coffee extract
- -handful of dark chocolate chips
- In a small food processor, process oats for 15-20 seconds, turning your oats in to oat flour.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and process for about a minute, or until it becomes doughy. (You may need to add a squirt more of honey (or even water) if it is still too dry.)
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and role between your palms forming a ball.