For the Scramble
- 4 large eggs
- splash of milk, any kind
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup leftover shredded salmon (~6 oz.)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- pepper, to taste
For the Greek Yogurt Topping
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 tablespoon minced chives
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prep eggs by whisking together 4 large eggs, a splash of milk, dill, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Then, heat a medium size skillet to medium/high heat and add in olive oil and garlic. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, using a spatula to scramble. Once the eggs have started to cook, add in cooked salmon.
- Continue stirring until the eggs have reached desired texture (for about 3ish minutes).
- To make the Greek yogurt topping, mix together all ingredients.
- Serve scramble with Greek yogurt topping.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 304 Sugar: 3 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 1 Protein: 31
Keywords: salmon and eggs