- Place 1 cup of almonds in a high speed food processor and blend until you’ve created a meal.
- Next, add dried cherries, medjool dates, sea salt, and water into the food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes or until you’ve created a ball of dough.
- Add in 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts and pulse for 30 – 60 seconds or until the pistachio nuts are chopped and combined with the dough. Remove all contents from the food processor.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts in the food processor and blend until you’ve created a meal. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll in between your pals to form a ball. Repeat.
- Finally, roll balls in pistachio meal.