- 1.5 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or dairy-free)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, partially melted
- 1.25 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- First, spray a nonstick pan with coconut oil cooking spray and turn stove to medium heat.
- Mix together wet ingredients in a large bowl. Slowly add in dry and mix until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup, scoop batter onto pan. Let cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Tips & Notes
If you are using the jar that I used in the photo, make sure you DOUBLE the recipe in order to fill the jar all the way to the top!