- 2 cups of roasted pistachio nuts
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup (to taste)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1–3 tablespoons coconut oil (if needed)
- Place 2 cups of pistachios nuts and a pinch of sea salt in a food processor.
- Process on high, frequently stopping to scrape if needed.
- Process nuts anywhere from 4-10 minutes or until smooth and drippy. If you nuts have a hard time releasing their natural oil (getting the mixture to be drippy), add 1 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Once the pistachios are smooth add in maple syrup or your sweetener of choice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 165 Sugar: 6 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 2 Protein: 4
Category: CondimentMethod: No-BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: pistachio butter