- 1 tablespoon rolled oats, coarsely ground
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 drops of your favorite essential oil
- First, place 1/2 a ripe avocado into a small bowl and use a fork to mash as smooth as possible.
- Then, place rolled oats in a food processor and pulse to coarsly grind. Then transfer into the small bowl and mix with mashed avocado.
- Add in lemon juice, honey, coconut oil, and essential oils and mix until everything is combined.
- Apply a few tablespoons to your clean face immediately and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and follow up mask with your favorite facial oil.
Tips & Notes
- We recommend using this immediately becuase the avocado will turn brown if you let it sit. Note that this recipe makes 4 servings so it would be great to do with girlfriends!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 0 Sugar: 0 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: Avocado Face Mask