- 1 (750 ml) bottle of dry Spanish red wine
- 2 cups 100% orange juice
- 9 oz. white rum (about 1 cup)
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1-pint raspberries
- Top off with kombucha or fizzy water before serving.
- Place red wine, orange juice, white rum, and sliced fruit into a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Mix well, cover, and place into the refrigerator.
- Let sangria sit for at least 6 hours (or overnight) and serve on top of ice. Option to add a splash of bubbly water or kombucha for a little fizz.
Tips & Notes
- For best results, let sangria sit overnight.
- This recipe doubles and triples really easily. Feel free to do so!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: ~1 cup Calories: 227 Sugar: 7 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 0 Protein: 1
Keywords: red wine sangria