- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- First, combine all ingredients (but the chicken breast) in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place chicken breast into a glass container or gallon-size bag. Then, pour the marinade on top of the chicken, making sure it is covered.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or for best results, for 24 hours.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Then, transfer all of the contents of your bag (including the marinade) into a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- Bake chicken breasts at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Remove chicken breast from the oven and then place it onto a plate. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy immediately.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: let baked chicken breast cool completely and then transfer into an airtight container. Store in the rerigeraor for up to 3-5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 246 Sugar: 3 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 0 Protein: 26
Keywords: chicken breast, chicken breast recipes