- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup 2% Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon mayo*
- 3 teaspoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then carefully add eggs to the pot.
- Let the eggs boil for 9 minutes and then place them into an ice bath for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the Greek yogurt, mayo, pickle juice, fresh dill, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix ingredients together. Set aside.
- Remove the eggs from the ice bath and peel each egg.
- Cut the eggs in half and carefully remove the yolks from the middle of the eggs and place the yolks in the mixing bowl.
- Stir the yolks into the Greek yogurt mixture until the mixture is smooth and free of any yolk chunks.
- Then, carefully spoon the yolk mixture into a ziploc bag and carefully move the yolk mixture to the bottom of one corner of the bag.
- Snip the corner of the bag and remove all the air from the bag by twisting the top of the bag so that the yolk mixture will squeeze easily out the cut corner.
- Place the hard boiled egg white on a plate and carefully fill each egg half with the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle the deviled eggs with salt, pepper, paprika, and fresh dill.
Tips & Notes
- *If you don’t like mayo you can substitute olive oil.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 86 Sugar: 0 Sodium: 177 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 7 Cholesterol: 186
Category: AppetizersMethod: Stove TopCuisine: American
Keywords: easy deviled eggs