- 1 lb. asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First, preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Prepare asparagus by rinsing under water and patting dry. Then, cut about an inch off of ends.
- Place asparagus on a large sheet of tin foil. Drizzle on a generous amount of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss with your hands.
- Cover the asparagus with another piece of tin foil and fold the sides in to create your foil pack.
- Place foil pack right on the flames of your grill and let cook, covered, for around 20 minutes or until asparagus reaches desired texture.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 83 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Category: GrillMethod: GrillCuisine: American
Keywords: grilled asparagus in foil