- 2 large bell peppers
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First, preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Then, prepare veggies by slicing peppers and onions into bite-sized pieces, about 1-inch squares.
- Then, place veggies on a large sheet of tin foil.
- Drizzle on olive oil and then toss to make sure all veggies are fully coated.
- Season with minced garlic and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Cover veggies with another piece of tin foil and then fold in the sides to create a foil pack.
- Grill directly on the flames at 400ºF for about 20 minutes or until your veggies reach the desired texture.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information is for 6 servings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 73 Sugar: 5 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 6 Fiber: 2 Protein: 1
Keywords: grilled peppers and onions