- 12 large eggs (or however many you want to make!)
- First, preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Place 12 large eggs into a muffin tin and then cook in the oven at 325ºF for 25-32 minutes.*
- Remove eggs from the oven and immediately place into an ice water bath for 10 minutes. This will make the eggs easier to peel.
- Lastly, remove from ice bath and peel eggshells off of the egg and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container or stasher bag in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Tips & Notes
- 25 minutes: Medium with a jelly consistency and hard to peel
- 27 minutes: Moist, fully cooked, a little hard to peel
- 30 minutes: Fully cooked and easier to peel
- 32 minutes: Fully cooked, chalky consistency, and easiest to peel
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 egg Calories: 78 Sugar: 0 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 6
Keywords: hard boiled egg