- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2-lb. pork tenderloin (we used 2 1-lb. pork tenderloins)
- Combine minced garlic, BBQ sauce, and soy sauce in a medium bowl and mix.
- Place pork into a baking dish, gallon-size bag, or Stasher bag and pour the marinade on top of the pork. Make sure it’s fully coated.
- Remove as much air from your bas as possible and seal (or cover your baking dish).
- Place into the refrigerator to marinate for 4 to 12 hours. If you are short on time, marinate for no less than 30 minutes.
- Check out the following posts for cooking instructions: grilled, baked, Instant Pot, or sous vide.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information includes the pork.
- If you are feeling like you want even more flavor, feel free to season your pork tenderloin with 2 tablespoons of our famous pork dry rub before marinating.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 226 Sugar: 14 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 0 Protein: 32
Keywords: pork tenderloin marinade, pork tenderloin marinde recipe