- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1.5 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Place all ingredients for the pot roast seasoning into a large glass container or mason jar.
- Then, stir the spices together to create your rub.
- Seal jar and store remainder in a dry, cool place.
Tips & Notes
- This is enough seasoning for two 2.5 – 3 lb. pot roasts.
- Use 2 tablespoons per pound of meat
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 63 Sugar: 9 Fat: 0 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: Pot Roast Seasoning