For the Salad
- 1/2 lb. salmon, grilled
- 2 ears of corn, grilled
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium apple, chunked
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 large handfuls of your favorite greens
- squeeze of lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- First, begin by preheating your grill to 375ºF. Then, prep salmon by generously seasoning with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon. Place a piece of foil on your grill and the salmon on top of it. Let cook with your grill covered for about 20-25 minutes. Make sure to continuously check on your salmon to ensure the grill temperature does not get too hot causing the salmon to burn. Once the salmon has fully cooked (to an internal temperature of 145 degrees), let cool for about 5 minutes before shredding. Set aside.
- Prep salad by using a sharp knife to cut the corn kernels off 2 grilled ears of corn. Then, slice 3 radishes into thin rounds, 1/2 small red onion into thin slices, and 1/2 medium apple into chunks.
- Make dressing by mixing all ingredients together. This is a thick dressing. If you’d like it thinner add more olive oil or lemon juice.
- Prep salad in a large serving bowl by placing greens on the bottom, then sliced veggies/fruit on top, then shredded salmon, then dressing!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 281 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 369 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 4 Protein: 17
Keywords: salmon salad