- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 2 dark chocolate Hershey bars, broken into pieces
- 1 package of Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 400ºF or build a campfire and spray a 12-inch cast iron pan with coconut oil.
- Pour marshmallows into the cast iron pan and evenly distribute Hershey bar pieces among the marshmallows.
- OVEN: Place cast iron into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown*. FIRE: Place cast iron onto a cooking grate over your campfire. Place a piece of tin foil loosely over the top of the cast iron. Cook over the fire for 6-10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.*
- Remove from oven or fire (careful, the cast iron will be HOT). Use graham crackers to scoop out the marshmallow and chocolatey goodness.
Tips & Notes
*Cook time varies by oven and campfire heat.
Keywords: smores, s mores, easy dessert