- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 medium red onion, shredded or thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sliced pea pods
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Start by placing all of the ingredients for the sauce into a small bowl and whisk all of the ingredients together until combined. Set the sauce aside for later.
- Next, heat a large skillet pan over medium/high heat and add olive oil.
- When the olive oil is fragrant, add the ground turkey and cook until turkey is no longer pink.
- Then, add shredded carrots, cabbage, red onion, and the sauce to the pan and mix. Cook everything together for 3-5 minutes. Stirring every minute or so.
- Push meat and vegetables to the side of the pan and crack eggs into the empty side of the pan. Using a spatula, scramble eggs while they cook.
- When the eggs are fully cooked, fold them into the meat and vegetables.
- Finally, add the pea pods to the pan and let them cook with all of the other ingredients for 1 minute (you don’t want them to get mushy).
- Remove the pan from heat and top with optional sesame seeds, green onion, and cilantro!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 305 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 591 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 3 Protein: 29 Cholesterol: 171
Keywords: egg roll in a bowl