- 2.5–3 lb. chicken wings
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup homemade everything bagel seasoning*
Greek Yogurt + Cream Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 4 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Franks hot sauce (or any kind)
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400ºF and spraying a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove chicken wings from the refrigerator and blot the wings with a paper towel to remove access moisture from the wings. Removing moisture from the wings will help the wings crisp up in the oven.
- Next, whisk two large eggs in a medium bowl and pour the everything bagel seasoning into a separate medium bowl.
- Prepare the chicken wings by dipping a chicken wing into the egg mixture, letting access egg drip from the chicken wing, and then roll the chicken wing into the everything bagel seasoning. Be sure the whole wing is covered in seasoning and then place the wing on the baking sheet. Repeat until all wings are covered in seasoning.
- Bake chicken wings for 45-55 minutes (time varies on the size of wings), flipping every 15-20 minutes.
- While the chicken wings are baking, prepare the dip by mixing the greek yogurt, cream cheese, and franks together in a small bowl. Be sure the cream cheese is room temperature or it won’t mix well! Set aside.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and serve with the dip.
Tips & Notes
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: we have not tested this with store-bought Everything Bagel Seasoning, but did get feedback it is much too salty. So, please make our homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning if you’re going to make these!
- *Nutrition Information excludes the greek yogurt dip.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 368 Sugar: 1 Fat: 27 Fiber: 1 Protein: 29
Keywords: Baked Chicken Wings