Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 6 large mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 3 oz. white rum
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/4 cup plain sparkling water
- fresh cranberries
- fresh rosemary
- First, prepare rosemary simple syrup. Place honey, water, and rosemary in a small saucepan. Turn heat to medium/high and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Next, place mint leaves and lime juice in a mason jar and muddle mint leaves in the lime juice to release flavors.
- Then, add the rosemary simple syrup, cranberry juice, rum, and a handful of ice. Put the top on and shake, mixing everything together.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and then pour cranberry mojito equally into the glasses.
- Top off both drinks with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Tips & Notes
- Rosemary simple syrup: don’t have rosemary? Make our honey simple syrup instead!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 202 Sugar: 28 Fat: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: Cranberry Mojito Recipe