- 4 cups apple cider (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (+more for garnish)
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 cinnamon sticks (or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- 6 oz. Fireball whiskey
- Place apple cider, orange slices, fresh cranberries, rosemary, and cinnamon sticks into a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 1.5 oz. Fireball whiskey to the bottom of 4 glasses along with an orange slice and a few cranberries.
- Then, pour the hot apple cider mixture on top of Fireball and stir.
- Serve hot.
Tips & Notes
- Easy double or triple this recipe and make in a large stock-pot or dutch oven to serve a crowd!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 250 Sugar: 45 Sodium: 60 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 47 Fiber: 2 Protein: 0
Keywords: hot toddy