- 2 cups chilled apple cider (homemade or storebought)
- 2 cups chilled champagne
- optional rim garnish: 1 tablespoon brown sugar + 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- Begin by preparing the garnish for this drink by mixing brown sugar and turbinado sugar together and pouring it on a small plate.
- Next, wet the rim of 4 champagne flutes and carefully dip them in the sugar mixture. Repeat until all champagne glasses are garnished.
- Finally, pour 1/2 cup of apple cider into each champagne flute and then top the apple cider with about 1/2 cup of champagne and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 137 Sugar: 25 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: Thanksgiving cocktails