- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cups uncooked long-grain white rice (or long-grain brown rice)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (not packed)
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (or more, to taste)
- 1 15-oz. can corn, drained and rinsed (or 1 ½ cups frozen corn)
- 1 15-oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ large red onion, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large avocados
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt/sour cream
- Optional: chips
- Prepare salmon fillets by following the directions HERE.
- Prepare cilantro lime rice by following the directions HERE.
- Next, add corn, black beans, and red onion to a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Evenly, distribute around ½ cup of the corn mixture into each bowl (you will have leftovers)
- Place de-skinned grilled salmon fillets in each bowl.
- Then, slice 2 large avocados and add half an avocado to each bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking the olive oil, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl and drizzle over each bowl.
- Finally, serve with Greek yogurt and your favorite chips.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 649 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 829 Fat: 32 Carbohydrates: 59 Fiber: 13 Protein: 38
Keywords: fiesta salmon bowls