Fiesta Tuna Salad
- 20 oz. white Albacore tuna, canned in water (4 5-oz. cans)
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
Fiest Tuna Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Start by adding all of the ingredients for the fiesta tuna salad into a large mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare the tuna salad dressing by placing all ingredients for the dressing into a mason jar. Tightly cover the mason jar, and shake until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour fiesta tuna salad dressing over the tuna mixture and mix until combined.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 289 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 292 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 6 Protein: 10 Cholesterol: 41
Category: SaladMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: Tuna Salad