- 1 cup muesli
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 scoops Designer Whey French Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup brown rice syrup
- First, preheat your oven to 375F and line a pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together muesli, rolled oats, dried cranberries, and vanilla protein powder. Then, drizzle in ½ cup of brown rice syrup and mix with a wooden spoon. It may be easier to use your hands at this point.
- Once things are thoroughly mixed together, everything should be pretty sticky. To form bars, wet hands and scoop a palm-sized amount of dough. Then shape into a bar, compressing the dough between your hands. Place on the baking sheet and repeat.
- You should be able to make 9-10 bars. For garnish, add more coconut flakes (press into bars) and a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake at 375 for about 8 minutes, just enough for the bars to begin to turn golden brown.
- After the bars have slightly cooled, you can use your hands to compress the bars even more or leave them as is. Store in an air tight container.