- 1 cup creamy cashew butter, unsalted (if you’re using salted, omit additional salt from recipe)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- First, preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a 9×9 inch cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. Then, add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined. Your batter should have a cookie dough consistency (it should be thick!).
- Transfer dough into a 9×9-inch pan and use your fingers or a spatula to evenly spread out onto the pan. If you notice that there is a lot of oil on the top of your dough, this is normal! Simply use a piece of paper towel to blot as much of it off it as possible.
- Bake at 350ºF for 14-16 minutes (less for gooier brownies).
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 Calories: 253 Sugar: 13 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 3 Protein: 6
Keywords: Cashew butter brownies