- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a table scoop to scoop out cookies and roll them into a ball. Use your palm to slightly flatten and then add more chocolate chips on top if desired and a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt.
- Bake cookies at 350ºF for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/10