- 1 cup all-natural drippy peanut butter (any drippy nut butter works)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup coconut palm sugar(or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- homemade whipping cream or frosting
- rainbow sprinkles
- peanut butter
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF. Next, spray a seasoned 9-inch x 9-inch cast-iron skillet with a generous amount of nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine. The texture should be similar to cookie dough.
- Transfer batter into skillet and use a spatula to evenly spread out.
- Bake at 350ºF for 17-19 minutes or until the sides begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information does not include toppings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/10 Calories: 290 Sugar: 25 Fat: 17 Carbohydrates: 31 Fiber: 3 Protein: 7
Keywords: skillet cookie, cast iron skillet cookie