- First, heat your grill to 400ºF.
- Next, prepare red potatoes. Wash them and pat dry. Then, cut in half, and in half again to quarter them.
- Prep onion by finely dicing. Then, place all vegetables into a large plastic gallon-sized bag.
- Drizzle on olive oil and add spices. Seal bag and shake so that veggies get completely coated in olive oil and spices.
- Transfer vegetables onto a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Then place another piece of foil on top. Fold the sides in, creating your foil pack. Last, use a fork to poke a few holes on the top of your foil pack.
- Place foil pack on your heated grill over direct heat. Then, cover the grill and let cook for around 20 minutes or until the potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork and have reached desired consistency.
Tips & Notes
- Italian seasoning: option to use 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1 teaspoon dried parsley instead.
- Foil: make sure you are using a heavy-duty foil to prevent the oil from leaking into the grill. Option to use 2 pieces of foil instead.
- This recipe was slightly altered on April 11, 2019.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 138 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 50 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Keywords: grilled potatoes, grilled potatoes recipe, grilled red potatoes