- First, heat your grill to 400ºF.
- Next, prepare red potatoes. Wash them and pat dry. Then, cut in half, and in half again to quarter them.
- Prep onion by finely dicing. Then, place all vegetables into a large plastic gallon-sized bag.
- Drizzle on olive oil and add spices. Seal bag and shake so that veggies get completely coated in olive oil and spices.
- Transfer vegetables onto a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Then place another piece of foil on top. Fold the sides in, creating your foil pack. Last, use a fork to poke a few holes on the top of your foil pack.
- Place foil pack on your heated grill right on top of the flames. Then, cover grill and let cook for around 20 minutes or until the potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork and have reached desired consistency.
Tips & Notes
- Italian seasoning: option to use 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1 teaspoon dried parsley instead.
- Foil: make sure you are using a heavy-duty foil to prevent the oil from leaking into the grill. Option to use 2 pieces of foil instead.
- This recipe was slightly altered on April 11, 2019.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 138 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 50 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Category: SideMethod: GrillCuisine: American