- 2/3 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized pan, bring 1 1/3 cup water and 2/3 cup quinoa to a rolling boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low until all of the water is absorbed.
- Cool the cooked quinoa in the refrigerator for at least an hour before preparing the salad.
- To prepare the salad, mix all ingredients for the salad in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Make sure everything is covered in olive oil and balsamic vinegar and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 326 Sugar: 16 Fat: 22 Fiber: 3 Protein: 15
Keywords: caprese quinoa salad