- 2 oz. lime juice (1/4 cup), about 2-3 juicy limes
- 4 oz. white rum (1/2 cup)
- 2 oz. simple syrup (1/4 cup)*
- 12–15 medium fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups ice (or more, to taste)
- sparkling water, for topping
- Begin by juicing limes until you’ve juiced around 1/4 cup. Transfer lime juice into a high-speed blender.
- Next, add white rum, simple syrup, mint leaves, and ice into the blender. Blend on high for about a minute or until the mint leaves have pureed.
- Give it a taste and blend in more fresh mint as needed.
- Pour blended mojitos into 2 tall glasses. Then, top them off with sparkling water.
- Serve with fresh mint and a lime slice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 195 Sugar: 19 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0