- 2-oz. high-quality tequila
- 1-oz. Triple Sec
- 1-oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup ice
- optional: agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth – about 30 seconds.
- Pour strawberry margarita into a glass and serve immediately.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled— just make sure to make them as close to serving as possible.
- To rim a glass, place water in a shallow bowl and coarse salt or sugar in another shallow bowl. Dip the edge of the glass into the water followed by the salt.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 256 Sugar: 14 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 2 Protein: 0
Keywords: strawberry margarita