- 1/2 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter, drippy (any kind of nut butter works)
- 6 tablespoons ground oat flour
- 3.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium bowl and mix to combine. The texture should be very similar to classic cookie dough. If it’s too thick, add a little water by the 1/2 teaspoon. If it’s too thin, add a more oat flour by the 1/2 teaspoon.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto your countertop. Then, roll the dough into a ball and then place it on top of the parchment paper.
- Flour a rolling pin with oat flour and then roll the dough into a 1/4-inch thick slab. Optionally sprinkle the dough with sea salt.
- Place the rolled out cookie dough into your fridge to let set for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and use a sharp knife to cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch squares.
- Store cookie dough in the freezer.
- This recipe was updated on July 14, 2020.
- Click here for the old recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6
Category: DessertMethod: No-BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegan