- 1/2 medium cantaloupe, diced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint sliced strawberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- Place cantaloupe, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries into a large serving bowl. Set aside.
- Next, whisk the orange juice and vanilla in a separate small bowl and then pour it over the fruit.
- Add chopped mint to the fruit bowl and then carefully mix the fruit salad together until all the fruit is covered with orange juice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 92 Sugar: 10 Sodium: 4 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 22 Fiber: 6 Protein: 1 Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: fruit salad recipe