- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup all-natural creamy cashew butter (drippy)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles (+ more for topping)
- Place garbanzo beans, cashew butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and water into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. You may need to stop to scrape the sides a few times.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles and pulse to combine. Make sure not to over-process or else the rainbow sprinkles will get too warm and bleed there color.
- Transfer into a serving dish and dig in!
Tips & Notes
- If cake batter dip is too thick, add water by the teaspoon.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 239 Sugar: 7 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 27 Fiber: 1 Protein: 7
Keywords: Cake Batter Dip