- 7 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 lb. raw extra-large shrimp, tail on and deveined
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Begin by removing any access moisture from the shrimp. Place them on a plate and pat them with a paper towel or tea towel.
- Next, heat a large skillet pan over medium heat. Add butter.
- When butter is melted add garlic and let the garlic sauté for 1 minute.
- Place shrimp in the pan, but do not crowd the shrimp (two batches may be necessary depending on pan size) and sprinkle with salt.
- Sauté the shrimp for 2-4 minutes on each side depending on how hot your stove top gets.
- Remove shrimp from the pan and squeeze fresh lemon over the shrimp before serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 236 Sugar: 0 Sodium: 428 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 21 Cholesterol: 173
Keywords: garlic butter shrimp