- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground anise
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (or normal chocolate chips)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Next, add all of your dry ingredients (minus the white chocolate chips) to a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients to the eggs and mix well.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to wet ingredients. When ingredients are well combined, pour dough into your baking dish. Spread out evenly with a spatula and sprinkle on white chocolate chips.
- Bake bars at 350ºF for 15-18 minutes (depending on your oven) and how gooey you want your bar.
- Use a toothpick to test the center of your bars. Once done, let sit for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan and transferring to a cooling rack.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 Calories: 328 Sugar: 20 Sodium: 137 Fat: 17 Carbohydrates: 38 Fiber: 2 Protein: 8 Cholesterol: 47
Keywords: gingerbread cookie bars