- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar, or any kind of sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, partially melted
- First, heat a large pan to medium heat. Then, spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Then add the wet ingredients (minus the coconut oil) and mix. Add coconut oil and mix (we do this to prevent it from hardening).
- Using a 1/4 to 1/3 measuring cup, scoop batter onto pan. Let cook for about a minute to a minute and a half per side!