- First, preheat oven to 375ºF. Then, rub a 12 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil (I used a 9×9 and a bread pan because my 12 x 9 was in the dishwasher!). Set aside.
- Next, place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until smooth. The batter should be thick.
- Transfer batter onto baking dish and evenly spread. Sprinkle with additional cheese on top.
- Bake at 375ºF for 25 minutes. Then, remove and let cool completely.
- Once the cornbread has cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes. Then, spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and flip croutons. Bake for another 8 minutes or until the croutons begin to brown and are crunchy.