- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground oat flour
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, in a large bowl, mash bananas until they become liquid. Then, mix in the rest of the wet ingredients. Add in the dry ingredients and mix again until smooth.
- Transfer batter into pan and bake at 350ºF for about an hour. Stop and check at 50 minutes (toothpick test!) and reassess.
- Top with peanut butter and honey!