For the Berry Filling
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
For the Crust & Crumble Topping
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray an 8×8-inch pan with coconut oil cooking spray and set aside.
- Next, mix all crust/crumble ingredients together in a medium/large mixing bowl.
- Then, take 2/3 of the mixture and press it evenly onto the bottom of the oiled 8×8 pan. Set the rest of the crust/crumble mixture aside (this is what you will use for the crumble topping).
- Bake crust at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Remove crust and set aside.
- Next, place all ingredients for the berry filling (except for the tapioca flour) into a medium sauce pan.
- Turn heat to high and bring filling to a boil, stirring often. Once boiling, turn heat down to low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Continue stirring.
- Add tapioca flour to the berry mixture and let simmer for another 5-10 minutes, until thickened. Stir often.
- Once the berry filling has thickened, pour on top of the crust.
- Spread the rest of the crumble mixture over the top of the berry filling and then bake for another 10 minutes at 350ºF.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before placing into the fridge for at least 2 hours to let the filling set. Slice and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
Recipe modified from The Healthy Maven.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/9 recipe Calories: 382 Sugar: 18 Fat: 23 Protein: 9
Keywords: crumble bars