- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground curry
- 1 teaspoon honey
- large head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese*
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, mix the garlic powder, turmeric, curry powder, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Spread the chopped cauliflower out on the baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with the spices.
- Place the cauliflower in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, prepare the dressing by adding all ingredients to a mason jar. Close the jar tight and shake until all the ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- To prepare the quinoa, add the quinoa and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Turn the temperature to low heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the quinoa is cooked.
- Remove from the saucepan and place the quinoa in a separate bowl to cool.
- Let the roasted cauliflower cool for 15 minutes before chopping into bite-sized pieces.
- Then, add all of the ingredients for the salad into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss until everything is coated in dressing.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
*Nutrition information does not include feta.